Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Excuses

Everything is turning green, the last of the burms are melting, and most sorority girls are back to flip flops with their mini skirts instead of Uggs. Spring is upon us! I want to see everyone out Sunday, May 10th @ 3pm to welcome the much needed warmth. As of now we are still playing at the location under the bridge, but will be scouting others. Check back to see what amazing place we find next.
What I am very excited about is all the new people I am sure to see on Sunday! You really have no excuse not to come. The sun will be shining, we have plenty of mallets, and I always bring snacks, delicious snacks. Every experience level is welcome, as we are all pretty much beginners ourselves. So grab whatever bike you have, grab your bike loving friends and meet us on Sunday, May 10th @ 3pm for a good time with great people!

6 comments:

  1. I'm new to Spokane and am waiting for my bike to get shipped out. Hopefully I can join ya'll on Sunday since I've been stalking this blog for about a month now. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be glad to say that a few of us Idaho boys will be back over and ready for some action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should come out to the Westside Invite in two weeks here in seattle. It is going to be awesome. Some of the best teams in North America are going to be out here playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I have extra bikes and i would be glad to let you use one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there is an extra bike I can use I'd gladly come and play... I just am unsure If the postal service is gonna stick to their 5 day delivery estimate on my rig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got you covered...now you have to be there! muhahaha

    ReplyDelete