Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hey, let me know!

I was thinking of having a match during the week sometime since the sun stays out so late these days. I know that makes it hard for the out of towners so I guess I could forgive you if you can't make it, but just this once. I was thinking Thursday at six or seven. If you are interested please leave a comment on here or let me know at the FBC ride or send me a text or send me a curier pigeon with a little note. I don't care how you go about it but I would like to get a tentative head count. Please and thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Loks great Maria! Im down when ever any day any time so let me know. will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin the new page layout!

    But I hate to break it to you, I won't be up for the thursday game... too much travel and not enough dollas!

    ReplyDelete